Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I bought a 1997 Honda passport and the air doesn't

Customer Question
Hello, I bought a 1997...
Hello, I bought a 1997 Honda passport and the air doesn't work. The fan doesn't blow at all. What could that be and how much do you think approx to fix?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Honda
6/24/2015
Mechanic for Honda: Virtual Wrench, Honda Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Honda Mechanic
Does this have the 4 cylinder or the 6 cylinder engine please?
I am not sure probably a 6 because its not good on gas
My husband bought it off a friend for cheap so I dont know sorry
Hi,that's ok
It looks like both engines use the same fuse for the blower motor. Look in the fuse box under the hood and see if fuse # ***** is blown.
Let me know please.
here is a diagram showing the location of it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33691145/eb-4%20fuse.PNG
thanks I will give me some time....
No problem i will be here for you..
I was just checking to see if you had any further questions.
If you are satisfied with my service please use the required rating for me to receive credit for working with you.
Larry