Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

Coupe ex 4 cylinder: Every since I had someone go under my

Customer Question

Every since I had someone go under my hood and replace s part now my car turns off when I turn on the heat, air conditioning, switch gears... now it happen when I was going down a hill and my car was running great before he went under the hood but I over heard the guy who was helping him say watch out for the sensor but he insisted everything was fine... please assist... I need professional help.... Sincerely Tee
Category: Honda
Expert:  Lou P replied 2 years ago.
It sounds like the power wires or ground may not be tight. The added load of the electronics is too much for the poor connection to handle. Is there any noise when the car is running like squeaking noises ? Have you had them re check it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will have it checked out but I here no squeaking noises.
Expert:  Lou P replied 2 years ago.
Ok. That tells me the belt is ok. It sounds like the power or ground is definitely loose. This really should be a easy fix. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉