acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1
8300270

Civic: Car battery died and I do not have the code to reset

Customer Question

Car battery died and I do not have the code to reset the radio console. S/N 40023274
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome. I'm Steve and I will be assisting you today.there are several possible codes for this radio if they will not work post back the vin # ***** what the screen says and we can try some other things. Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.