Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

I have a "07 Odyssey EX-L. While sitting in a drive thru the

Customer Question
I have a "07 Odyssey...
I have a "07 Odyssey EX-L. While sitting in a drive thru the check engine light, VSA light and VSA Activation light came on. At this time the van started running rough. I pulled over and turned vehicle off. After about 15-20 minutes I started the van and it seems to be running fine with the exception of the check engine light still being on? Any idea what this could be. I am 7-7.5 hours from home and need to drive back tomorrow.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
6/6/2015
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Welcome to JustAnswer. My online handle is Honda-Man, I am ready to help with your Honda question. There are too many possible causes to give a exact answer or tell you it's OK to drive home. If you can find an auto parts store they will read the code(s) for free. if you get the code information and get back to me I can continue to help. Thanks!
With all due respect the manual told me more than this. I'll request a refund because this is no help. With your experience you should at leas be able to give some ideas.
If I go get the code read I could decide whats wrong
Thanks
I am not willing to guess it could cause you unwarranted expense or create a dangerous situation. Sorry I could not help more. I am still willing to help if you can get the code information. Have a safe trip, thanks again.
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician