Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Pilot: im Tal , i had trouble today with my honda pilot

Customer Question
Hi im Tal , i...
Hi im Tal , i had trouble today with my honda pilot . i started it , nothing out of the ordinary happned , after a mile or so , it died on me . i tried many times to start it again, engine starts without a problem, runs for 20 seconds or 30 seconds and it shuts down , no stalling no sounds , only dies down. i wonder if you can help me with this problem.
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
5/30/2015
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Welcome to JustAnswer. My online handle is Honda-Man, I am ready to help with your Honda question. To provide a better answer OR get you headed in the right direction I may need to ask specific questions. They mayseem obvious but are for a good reason. Please answer completely and in as much detail as possible. This is greatlyappreciated and will help provide you what you need in a timely manner. If you choose to use the chat timer you mayneed to accept more time to finish. When we are finished accepting or rating in a positive way is part of using this online service. Can you please tell me what year your Pilot is?Is the check engine light staying on?How many miles? Thanks!
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician