acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1
8300270

MDX: I have a 2003 MDX. The VSA light is on, I have to manually

Customer Question

I have a 2003 MDX. The VSA light is on, I have to manually over-ride to get out of park and horn and brake lights are not working. Took it to dealership and they fixed a fuse. That worked for a couple of weeks and same thing happened again. So I am trying to find that fuse and understand what is going on? Thanks.
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome. I'm Steve and I will be assisting you today.It sounds like fuse 47 in the under hood fuse box is blown. start by replacing this fuse. As far as why it blew, You will need to do some testing on the circuit Start by trying the horn and check the harness in the rear hatch as well as the trailer harness if it has one. Here is a diagram of the fuse box under the hood try fuse 47 (yellow)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/89860259/fuse.jpg