Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Honda Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Honda Diagnostics
18617752

Accord: how to install front rotors on a 1995 Honda accord

Customer Question

how to install front rotors on a 1995 Honda accord
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 years ago.
To remove the front rotors on this vehicle, the knuckle will need to be removed. To remove the knuckle, you will need a ball joint splitter tool. If you do not have this tool, you can usually rent it from most local big chain part stores. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.