Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Honda Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Honda Diagnostics
18617752

I have a Honda Civic Coupe EX 2003 and the Engine Light is

I have a Honda Civic Coupe EX 2003 and the Engine Light is on. Which fuse do I need to unplug to reset the light? For your information, I was at Honda 2 weeks ago for my scheduled maintenance.
Welcome! I'm Ron Z! Make sure to use Reply if needed! And PLEASE remember to RATE my answer at the end!

To reset the Check Engine light, Turn the ignition switch OFF, and remove the No.6 ECU (ECM/PCM) (15A) fuse from the under-hood fuse/relay box (B) for 10 seconds. Keep in mind, if the reason why the light is on was not addressed, or repaired incorrectly, the light WILL return within 50-75 miles of city/highway driving (sooner depending on where the fault lies). If you would like to know "why" the light is on, prior to restting the computer, you can have the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (aka "p-codes") read for FREE (except in California) at any local "big chain" parts stores, like Auto Zone.
graphic
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your help!

You're welcome! Glad I could be of some help! Have a great day!

*** DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A RATING FOR MY ANSWER! RATING THE ANSWER IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE Q&A PROCESS! ***