Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Aftermarket & Factory Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

2001 honda civic LX: I remove the door panel..sedan

Customer Question

How do I remove the door panel of a 2001 honda civic LX sedan? I cant seem to take off the panel where the arm rest is...
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 6 years ago.

see if this helps you as these are factory directions:
graphic

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Mine doesn't quite look like the Power Window diagram. I have a plastic soft type top, that is attatched to a plastic piece that forms the top of the armrest. I have three plastic clips, and two metal ones in the middle that are attached to this metal piece. The metal ones seem to be connected to the door side. WHen I try to pry it off, identations show where it looks like the metal clips are attached and pulling.
Expert:  Eric replied 6 years ago.

sorry, I will need to opt out. having some internet issues. another expert will help you shortly
Expert:  Don - Mo Lurch replied 6 years ago.

See if this helps
Factory Manual shows both Power & Manual Window together

>>>> CLICK HERE

If this has helped, please click accept for eric above