Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

95 Honda civic: Hello may i have instructions to adjust the timing

Hello may i have instructions...
Hello may i have instructions to adjust the timing on a 95 Honda civic please?
4/2/2011
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Honda Mechanic

Do you still need this,,,

yes

Thanks,

First the D15B7 engine is a 1.5L not a 1.6, probably a typo :-)

Below it the info for the 1.5 ...if it is a 1.6 just let me know. Also if you need to know where the connector is located just let me know.

graphic

where is the timing mark on the crank pulley? and the timing mark on the block? or cover?

Here ya are.

graphic

If you have further questions feel free to reply.Please remember to click on accept so i receive credit for assisting you. Even if you have a subscription, you will NOT be charged again.You can always ask follow up questions right here for no extra charge even after you click on accept. By accepting, it shows me that you appreciate my time, expertise and help.

Anything else?

yes which is the nuber one wire?on distributor?

graphic

Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Honda Mechanic
can you show me exactly where the jumper wire is suppose to be istalled please

You bet :-)

graphic

one last thing i took the ac belt off can you tell me what is the right way to install it?

The diagram below should help you. You loosen the pulley nut then use the adjusting bolt.

graphic

Hey do you have a diagram to the fuse panel i need to know why i dont have power at the radio harness?

graphicgraphicgraphic

that last image is not full size some of the wires are missing and the fuse panel dont say the size of the fuses

The bottom of the diagram only shows the other speakers.

I marked the fuses for you.

graphicgraphic

yes i see. can you zoom in on that please since the original harness was cut

Hi, click here

Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Honda Mechanic
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Honda Mechanic