Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

2006 Honda: way to put additional gas and brake pedals on the right…

Customer Question
I have a 2006 Honda...
I have a 2006 Honda and want to start using it to deliver a rural mail route. Is there any way to put additional gas and brake pedals on the right? I would need to be able to turn them off when not in use
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Honda
6/23/2010
Mechanic for Honda: HondaPlatinum, A Technician replied 8 years ago
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Yes there is . All you need to do is contact any driving school and ask them who they use to install passenger side pedals. This would be the only way .Most shops can do this.

Hoped this helped.

Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.