Honda

Connect one-on-one with a verified mechanic for honda who will answer your question

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician

More related answers
All mechanics for honda are VERIFIED
All of a sudden.on the HWY it started to blow hot air I put
Anthony P.
Anthony P., ASE Certified, Ford Master, Honda Master
All of a sudden.on the HWY it started to blow hot air I put dye in the lines and topped it up' Still Hot air.i have an A/C license. With the car turned off, we can turn the wheel on the Compressor … read more
A/C blower works but no cold air. Freon is full. does 2007
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
A/C blower works but no cold air. Freon is full. does 2007 have fuses? … read more
I have a 2004 CRV which has recently started to overheat
Mike V.
Mike V., technician
I have a 2004 CRV which has recently started to overheat when standing at idle. Also, the AC makes things worse, and when it comes on, there is a distinctive "ping" like banging a hammer once on part … read more
Need to replace the ac compressor, dryer and expansion valve
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
Need to replace the ac compressor, dryer and expansion valve on a 201 CRV. Do I need to remove the front facia/fender/radiator?? Thank You.. … read more
Sir, I have a 2008 Honda CRV with a/c that intermittently
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Associate Degree
Hi Sir, I have a 2008 Honda CRV with a/c that intermittently runs cold - then hot. Been going on for about a month. In March I took it to the Honda dealer - THEY EVACUATED AND RECHARGED and applied so… read more
Honda 2014 CRV Sports auto our car has 200,000kms and
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Associate Degree
Honda 2014 CRV Sports auto our car has 200,000kms and recently we have noticed it makes an occasional unusual noise while driving along. the sound it makes sounds like "whoops" and occurs very randoml… read more
Accord exl v6 4 dr: 2003 Honda Accord exl v6 auto For the
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Associate Degree
2003 Honda Accord exl v6 auto For the past few weeks, I suspected something was worng with my ac. At times, the air coming out of the vents was not cold. The past few days, the a/c works fine for abou… read more
Honda CRV: You helped us a few years ago. I was driving my
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
You helped us a few years ago. I was driving my 2005 Honda CRV and heard a lound popping noise. I took it to the mechanic and he said the compressor imploded. In 2009 we had to ge the entire transmiss… read more
Honda: compressor..SUV..it was just blowing warm air, so I..recharged
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Honda Technician
Last APril 2010, I had a new compressor installed in my Honda CRV 2003 SUV and it worked fine thru the Summer. In April/May 2011, I noticed it was just blowing warm air, so I brought it to the mechani… read more
Honda: compressor..a clicking noise at certain speeds)..noise stops
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Honda Technician
Honda CRV 2004 (90000): I have an a/c compressor that just started to make some noise (like a clicking noise at certain speeds). I am pretty sure it is the compressor because when I turn off the a/c t… read more
98 honda: clicking sound..Arctic..it cools great..low pressure switch
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
I have a 98 Honda CRV and the A/C was making a clicking sound like it would try to kick on but couldn't. I took it to the mechanic & they put an Arctic Air A/C on it and it cools great but still seems… read more
2003 Honda Accord LX: cylinder..blower works fine..blow cold air
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
I have a 2003 Honda Accord LX, 4 cylinder. I have been having problems with the A/C for about a year and a half and the shop can't duplicate the problem when I take it in. The blower works fine to sta… read more
2004 Honda Accord: they said it was probably the compressor
thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
I have a 2004 Honda Accord. A little over a year ago the A/C stop getting cold. I had a mechanic take a look at it and couldn't figure out the problem so they said it was probably the compressor. (Hea… read more
2004 honda element: s ac just stopped running cold..heater..000 miles
thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
My 2004 honda element's AC just stopped running cold this weekend, now its as hot as the heater, what could it be? I have about 115,000 miles, and I've had no problems at all w/my car, thanks! Lisa B.… read more
honda: blowing cold air..My mechanic said the compressor had siezed
Steve
Steve, technician/service adviser
HONDA CRV 2002 - My A/c isnt blowing cold air. My mechanic said the compressor had siezed up and it and a bunch of other things would have to be replaced at a cost of 1350. 1. Does everything he said … read more
1995 Honda Accord EX: I turned the ac..cool air..cooler..noticeable
autodoc_2000
autodoc_2000, Automotive Technician/Asst Service Manag
I have a 1995 Honda Accord EX that I purchased recently. When I turned the ac on it would blow somewhat cool air. I took it in and had it charged and that helped it blow a bit cooler air but nothing t… read more
2002 Honda Civic: Coupe..I put the fan on window the A/C goes on and I
lorunner
lorunner, A tech
I have a 2002 Honda Civic Coupe. The A/C works fine but there is a problem with the heating system. When I put the fan on window the A/C goes on and I can't turn the A/C off unless i turn the fan to a… read more
2004 Accord: it, still blows hot air..first started driver side..blew
jonathan789
jonathan789, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a 2004 Accord, (with duel AC) I''ve put a new AC compesser and dryer valve on it, still blows hot air. When problem first started driver side would blow hot and passangers side blew cold, (but … read more