Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

1990 honda accord ex: pass smog..catalitic converter, egr..gas cap…

Customer Question
my 1990 honda accord ex...
my 1990 honda accord ex does not pass smog,we changed catalitic converter, egr ,plugs gas cap , what next
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Honda
6/9/2010
Mechanic for Honda: thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician replied 8 years ago
thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with this. Is the check engine light on while driving?
no engine light on now,it was on before but we changed the crank sensor underneath the ddash board, and distributor and light went off ,
There isn't a crank sensor under the dash board...do you mean the main relay?