Tech413
Tech413, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years auto, 19 years at the same Honda dealer. Ca Smog since 1986. Honda Gold Level, ASE master
13123924

I need a radio code for a 2000 honda crv

i need a radio code for a 2000 honda crv
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

2000 Honda crv
There should have been a little white card very similar to a credit card but thinner in the packet when your purchased the car. However if you purchased this vehicle used you may not have received it. Do you have that card?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
no it was used when i got it. and i looked in the book, the glove compartment and in the fusebox where someone told me to look. i cant find any code anywhere

Most newer Honda's the radio code can be retrieved electronically without removing the radio. Although I do not believe you can do this with your vehicle. But lets give it a try. Turn the ignition on the radio should display "code". Turn the power to the radio off.With one hand hold the preset number 1 and 6, then with your free hand turn the radio power on. The radio should display a "U" with four numbers then a "L" with for numbers. Try that if you get the numbers give them to me.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
2304 3608

Your code is 43145.

type the code in using the preset numbers. If the radio beeps before you finish Stop and start the code sequence over. If you get "code error" on the display. Disconnect the battery for thrity seconds and try again.

If this has help please click the "ACCEPT" button. Thanks Rob