Kyle N.
Kyle N., Honda Master Tech
Experience:  Honda Dealer Tech, ASE Master Auto Tech
652461

HONDA CIVIC: THE FOLLOWING CODES:P1361,P1362 AND P0113 WHAT

I HAVE A HONDA CIVIC 2001 WITH THE FOLLOWING CODES:P1361,P1362 AND P0113 WHAT ARE THE MEANING OF THIS NUMBERS AND HOW TO FIX THE CAR BASED IN THESE CODES?Customer
Category: Honda
Expert:  Kyle N. replied 9 years ago.

There is a bulletin for the p1361 and p1362 codes. Here it is below,

graphic

graphic

The other code is for IAT sensor high voltage which usually means it's unplugged. I believe it's located on the front of the airbox so check the connection.

American Honda most likely will help you with that first problem but I'd call and talk to a customer service person directly and not with someone at the dealer. They make more money if you pay out of pocket at the dealer so they have no incentive to help you by contacting American Honda. 1-800-999-1009