JHoop
JHoop, Honda Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

1997 honda accord: the a/c compressor relay switch..4cyl

please tell or show me the location of the a/c compressor relay switch on my 1997 honda accord 4cyl.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

The A/C Compressor Clutch Relay is located in the Front Left Corner of the Engine Compartment as shown in the pictures below.
graphic
graphic
I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
___________________________
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)