How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Category: Honda
Satisfied Customers: 32060
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
Type Your Honda Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

2004 Honda Accord: the rocker arm VTEC oil pressure switch..cylinder

Resolved Question:

Where is the rocker arm VTEC oil pressure switch located onthe 2004 Honda Accord 4 cylinder?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 9 years ago.


It is located on right side of engine:


Please click the ACCEPT BUTTON or ask for more help. Positive feedback is always appreciated

This is a Paysite

Have a peaceful holiday season!!!

Eric and 5 other Honda Specialists are ready to help you