Use analytic geometry to identify the shape of the
Use analytic geometry to identify the shape of the quadrilateral ABCD, where the vertices are given as follows: A(3,8), B(7,2),C(1,-2),D(-3,4). Fully justify your answer including ALL calculations.… read more
6,647 satisfied customers
Shape class hierarchy SHAPE twoDshape -circle -square
Shape class hierarchy SHAPE twoDshape -circle -square -triangle threeDshape - sphere - cylinder FORMULAS -three sides (a, b, and c) form a triangle, if a + b > c, a + c > b + and b + c > a. T… read more
SAP ABAP Consultant
365 satisfied customers
1. Each letter stands for one of the numbers 1 - 9. 2.
1. Each letter stands for one of the numbers 1 - 9. 2. S + Q = V and S is smaller than Q. 3. P = R + U. 4. In one of the diagonals, all 3 numbers are perfect squares. 5. In one of the two diagonals, (… read more
424 satisfied customers
If you have a table lined with a gold edge, and P=the amount
If you have a table lined with a gold edge, and P=the amount of gold edge used. The table is rectangular with a semicircle. In terms of P what is the maximum area of the table. I believe that this is … read more
6,647 satisfied customers
1. A point charge q -0.35 nC is fixed at the origin. Where
1. A point charge q= -0.35 nC is fixed at the origin. Where must an electron be placed in order for the electric force acting on it to be exactly opposite to it's weight (y axis vertical, x axis horiz… read more
49 satisfied customers
8) The demand curve for haircuts at Terry Bernards Hair Design
8) The demand curve for haircuts at Terry Bernard's Hair Design is P=15-0.15Q Where Q is the number of cuts per week and P is the price of a haricut. Terry is considering raising her price above the c… read more
6,427 satisfied customers
1. What is the name of the line segment in the diagram
1. What is the name of the line segment in the diagram below? A. B. C. D. 2. Which of the following best describes a plane? A. A curve in a road B. The point of intersection of two walls C. The surfac… read more
11,414 satisfied customers
Math help please show all the works steps before 4pm ...
Math help: just answer. Not have to work shown before 3pm (pacific time) thanks! 1) Graph the equation using the intercept method. 3x+4y =16 2) The pair of numbers (-1,-5) is called? An ordered pair o… read more
122 satisfied customers
15. Answer each of the following A Draw a line l and ...
15. Answer each of the following: A Draw a line l and any two points A and B so that ?AB is parallel to the line. Find the image of l under a translation from A to B. B Draw a line l and any two point… read more
160 satisfied customers
In equilateral triangle PQR, S is the midpoint of line PQ, ...
In equilateral triangle PQR, S is the midpoint of line PQ, W is the midpoint of line PR, and T is the midpoint of line PW. PQ= 12 centimeters. How many square centimeters are in the area of triangle T… read more
167 satisfied customers
Need some help with my Math for Technical Students work.
Need some help with my Math for Technical Students work. Please show all work/steps so that I can learn how to do it. Thank you! Because my computer is limited all fraction problems are expressed with… read more
76 satisfied customers
1.Translate the following argument into symbolic form.
1.Translate the following argument into symbolic form. Determine whether the argument is valid or invalid. You may compare the form of the argument to one of the standard forms or use a truth table. I… read more
778 satisfied customers
Hello I would like the answers to these math tests, I dont ...
Hello I would like the answers to these math tests, I dont have anyone here at home that will help me with them. Thank You in advance for helping me. Quadratic Equations: http://lessons.educationdirec… read more
156 satisfied customers
ok well my homework is dealing with segments and their ...
ok well my homework is dealing with segments and their measures... and theres these problems and then directions are: In the diagram of the collinear points, PT = 20, QS= 6, and PQ=QR=RS. Find each le… read more
778 satisfied customers
in triangle pqr line segment st is parallel to line segment
in triangle PQR line segment ST is parallel to Line segment PQ. line segment QU bisects angle PQT. line segment PU bisects amgle SPQ. PQ =20, PR=18, and RQ=16. What is the perimeter of RST?… read more
The point P (0,-1,6), Q (5,4,2) and R (2,1,-3) make up ...
The point P =(0,-1,6), Q = (5,4,2) and R =(2,1,-3) make up an angle PQR with Q at the vertex of the angle. Find the size of the angle made up by angle PQR Optional Information: Subject: CALC Already T… read more
1,518 satisfied customers
Disclaimer: Information in questions, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional-client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals.