Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Need help with my history homework. A winter packet that

Customer Question

need help with my history homework JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best. Customer: a winter packet that need to be turned in tomorrow JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of? Customer: 25 questions

1. What is one way that early humans survived cold environments? 2. How did new tools revolutionize agriculture during the Neolithic era? 3.What is the main reason why the Mesopotamians traded grain and cloth for metal and stone? 4.Which best explains why floodplains encouraged settlement in the Fertile Crescent? 5.How was Sumer organized politically? 6.Which statement best explains why early humans were nomads? 7.What term describes a community of people who share customs, a language, values, laws, traditions, and government? 8.How did political structures evolve as agricultural societies developed? 9 Which factor contributed to the fall of the Akkadian Empire? 10.How did Hammurabi improve the economy of the Babylonian Empire? 11.Why did people domesticate animals during the Neolithic era? 12.What did city-states in Sumer have in common? 13.Which statement best describes how physical features contributed to Mesopotamian settlements? 14.What do ziggurats tell us about ancient Sumer? 15.What physical feature allowed settlers in the Fertile Crescent to grow crops? 16.What did Sumerians use ziggurats for besides religious ceremonies? 17. What is a matrilineal clan? 18.Why did people domesticate plants during the Neolithic era? 19.Why were permanent settlements more advanced than hunter-gatherer societies? 20.What development was a result of early humans living in clans? 21.Which is a characteristic of an early complex village? 22.What common factor led to the collapse of the Akkadian, Babylonian, and Chaldean empires? 23.Which statement best describes the economic policy of the Akkadian Empire 24,What is a characteristic of the social order in early permanent settlements? 25.What architectural achievement of the Neo-Babylonian Empire does this image represent?

Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
these are the questions to be answered
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. I was notified of your question but see it was posted a while ago. Are you still needing assistance on this question and, if so, what would be the deadline for a resource?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Yes, by 1/8/20