Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

IObserve several different exercise classes at clubs, sports…

Customer Question
IObserve several different exercise...

IObserve several different exercise classes at clubs, sports teams to identify if any coaches or instructors are asking students to do bio-mechanically incorrect activities.Then list the contraindicated exercises and explain the benefits to risk ratio, i.e.: why they were wrong, what could be the long term effects of those exercises, and what exercises would be safer.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Homework
5/31/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 2 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Kindly let me know what exactly you know, thanks.
I am looking for someone to answer the question
Kindly tell me the deadline and could you cite me in this assignment?, thanks.
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Ho many pages is this?

Never mind
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.