Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Using SAS Generate box-plots of the savings (Mean Savings in…

Customer Question
Using SASGenerate box-plots of the...
Using SASGenerate box-plots of the savings (Mean Savings in $) and poverty (% in poverty)Try to fit an MLR to this dataset, with ELECTION as the dependent variable. INCOME has somewhat longish tail, so we will take a log transform, (use LINCOME = log(INCOME)) and then use LINCOME as one of predictor. Keep the first 500 records as a training set (call it VOTETRAIN) which you will use to fit the model; the remaining 232 will be used as a test set (ELECTIONTEST). Use only the following variables in your model:
ELECTION = LINCOME + SAVINGS + FEMALE +DENSITY +POVERTY + VETERANS
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Homework
5/30/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

When is the deadline of this home work?

In an hour,
An additional $34 on top of the $70 I already paid an hour ago?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago

Sorry, please hold on, I will open this post to others.