Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need answer to my homework questions. I would like the…

Customer Question
I need answer to...

I need answer to my homework questions

Tutor's Assistant: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I would like the answers to exam: 08612000

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Homework
5/27/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Can you kindly post the complete set of questions?

A 10 mH inductor and a 100 Ω resistor are connected in parallel. The circuit is supplied with 24 VAC at 2,000 Hz. What is the inductive reactance of the inductor?
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago

Please hold on, I thought this is a math question, I will try to open this post to other experts (science experts)

ok
Tutor: michael murphy,
 replied 2 months ago
michael murphy
Hi. Welcome to Justanswer My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. My sincerest apologies if it took long for someone to reply. I just logged in and saw your question and i am happy to assist. Before we begin can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Thank you.