Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help with some homework It's like homework on a

Customer Question
Hi, I need help...

Hi, I need help with some homework It's like homework on a movie

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

So I need help for homework on a movie called fish tank

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Well, since these are like movie questions, I really need to help the help ok

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Can you kindly post the complete set of questions?

sure
give me a sec
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago

ok

Q1) Much of the content of Fish Tank (in particular the relationship between Connor and Mia) is built around "looks" (where the characters are looking ) this is created through framing and camera POV, editing, continuity. In the scene that starts at about 14:15 in the part 1 clip (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.(same as above) describe the transitions from omniscient to single character POV. Even in the omniscient shots the audience identifies with the perspective of the Mia character. Examine the significance of camera placement (including POV), depth of field, and continuity (such as eyeline match shots) - what is their significance and meaning in with regard to the scene and greater story.Write on TWO elements in the following list.Setting: Does this setting look and feel true of the place and time in which the story is set? Describe the ways in which setting contributes to story and our understanding of the film's characters.
Composition: Find a scene from the film in which the composition of a shot (or series of shots) stands out. Evaluate the composition of the shot and how it contributes meaning to the scene.
Open and closed framing: consider the entire film (not a particular scene). (Open/closed framing is a complex topic, be sure to carefully read over your text page 199 or see this chart)Preview the document As I mentioned in class, I consider this film to be open framed (for the most part) Write up one example and argument closed framing in the film.Lastly, this is obviously a difficult film with with regard to subject matter (alcoholism, poverty, the sexuality of young girls, rape, etc) . If you would like to comment upon some of the more difficult themes in the film, (including the varying dimensions, subtexts of this topic and presentation in terms of film form and narrative) I would invite you do so at the end of your post, though it is not required. Be kind, thoughtful in your writing, no inflammatory language please :)
This is my questions i need help with. The movie is Fish Tank
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago

When is the deadline of this home work? (how many days from now?)

Saturday by 1pm
this saturday May 26th
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago

Ok, I will update you later (if I can find the film)

I found it. The voice is changed i guess cause copy right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDs99BxsY6g&t=128s
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago

ok

Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 2 months ago

Please hold on, I will open this post to others.

ok
But I need you guys to hurry please