Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have an sql assignment due Thursday and i dont even know…

Customer Question
I have an sql...

I have an sql assignment due Thursday and i dont even know how to start by reading the directions

Tutor's Assistant: Have you begun working on a solution? What SQL code do you have so far?

Is there a way to send attachments?

Tutor's Assistant: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?

4. Modify Marina_Slip to have foreign keys. Marina_Num should reference Marina and Owner_Num should reference Owner. For both, on update cascade and on delete no action.
5. Modify Service_Request to have foreign keys. Category_Num should reference Service_Category and Slip_ID should reference Marina_Slip. On update cascade and on delete no action.
6. List the slip ID, boat name, owner name, category description, and number of hours estimated on each service request for Electrical systems.
7. How many Sprite boats are stored at each marina? List the Marina number and number of Sprite boats.
8. For every service request category, list the category description, the number of requests for that category, the average estimated hours, and the average spent hours (only include spent hours in the average when the number of spent hours is not 0) – be sure to format appropriately.
9. List the names for all owners, in alphabetical order, who have a boat in a slip that is larger than the average slip.
10. List the marina name, length, and calculate the total rental fees Alexamara receives each year based on the length of the slip for each marina.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Homework
5/2/2018
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 2 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.