Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Database Concepts Using the conceptual data model, and using…

Customer Question
Database ConceptsUsing the conceptual data...
Database ConceptsUsing the conceptual data model, and using the Movie dataset (which I will provide), continue to normalize the design and create a logical model.In a Word document, write the following:For each of the entities, define all of the attributes. Define the data type and null ability of each attribute. Briefly explain your choices.
For each of the entities, define the primary key. Define the data type and null ability. Briefly explain your choices.
For each of the entities, define any foreign keys. Define the data type and null ability of each key. Briefly explain your choices.
Create a logical model diagram using Word or Visio. If you use Visio, please embed the Visio diagram in the Word document.
What did you refer to while working on this Assignment? Annotate those as your references at the end of the paper.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
4/3/2018
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 4 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

What is the deadline?

Thursday, April 5
The Movie dataset are the 2 images I have attached

Thank you for the information

Looking at the efforts, I am sending offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll have it ready ASAP

you want me to pay more because it will take you longer?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.