Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I'm a student and I'm doing a small research about the

Customer Question
Hello I'm a student...

Hello I'm a student and I'm doing a small research about the vegitative state . I have some questions need to be answered. Can you help me please☺

Tutor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

Q1. What are the types of coma?

Tutor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the coma?

Q2. What are the symptoms of vegitative state? Q3.how to heal the PCS patients? Q4.how many cases have been diagnosed in wrong way? Q5.what are the main reasons of PVS? Q6.do we have enough equipments and treatments for PVS? Q7.how can we take care of those patients? Q8.what is the euthanasia? Q9.how to stop PVS patients life by euthanasia? Q10.can pvs patients feel anything?

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Please help me ... I'm graduating and I need that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homework
4/1/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 3 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Hello
Any deadline for this assignment?