Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

1. What was the result of Nixon's opening of diplomatic

Customer Question
1. What was the result...
1. What was the result of Nixon's opening of diplomatic relations with China?
A. The Soviet Union and China went to war.
B. China became a democratic nation.
C. The Soviet Union was forced to improve United States–Soviet relations.
D. The United States was forced to reduce military presence in Japan.
2. What was the result of the Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961?
A. The Cuban counter revolutionaries failed and Kennedy was embarrassed.
B. Fidel Castro stepped down as leader of Cuba.
C. The Cuban counter revolutionaries successfully gained ground in Cuba.
D. Cuban forces gained ground in Puerto Rico.3. What attracted Americans to the Sunbelt in the 1940s and 1950s?
A. Free land given out by the government to encourage settlement
B. Jobs in the aerospace and electronics industries
C. Jobs in the automotive industry
D. Tax breaks for people moving to this area4. What's the name given to the government practice of borrowing money to spend more than is collected in taxes?
A. Surplus spending
B. Credit economy
C. Deficit spending
D. Borrower's economy5. Which of the following describes Johnson's Vietnam War strategy?
A. Bringing American soldiers home as soon as possible
B. Committing large amounts of American troops to the fight and massive bombing
C. Limited American support with large economic support
D. Economic support only to South Vietnam
6. What was the focus of Johnson's Great Society program?
A. Trade
B. Military spending
C. Poverty
D. Foreign Affairs7. What impact did the Vietnam War have on the American people?
A. Americans came to tolerate communism in the world.
B. Americans would be hesitant to use military force overseas in the future.
C. Americans were now more trusting of their leaders.
D. Americans became more willing to support the use of military force overseas.
8. Which of the following describes the North Vietnamese and Vietcong's war strategy?
A. Attack the Americans in large military confrontations
B. Avoid defeat until the Americans gave up
C. Push the Americans with large scale bombing raids
D. Rely on China to send troops to help the war effort9. What was the name given to communist rebel fighters in South Vietnam?
A. Northern Regulators
B. Freedom Fighters
C. Communist Fighters
D. Vietcong
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homework
3/27/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 3 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

When is this due?