Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

C# or Java programming. I need completed if possible in 70…

Customer Question
C# ***** Java programming. I...
C# ***** Java programming. I need completed if possible in 70 minutes. I am lost with assignment and do not know where to begin in great need of help.
Programming Challenge Description:
Given a 2D board and a word, find if the word exists in the grid. The word can be constructed from letters of sequentially adjacent cells, where adjacent cells are those directly neighboring either horizontally or vertically. The same letter cell may not be used more than once.
The board to be used may be hard coded as:
A B C E
S F C S
A D E EInput:
Your program should read lines from standard input. Each line contains a word.Output:
Print out True if the word exists in the board, False otherwise.Test 1
Test Input Download Test InputASADB
Expected Output Download Test OutputFalse
Test 2
Test Input Download Test InputABCCED
Expected Output Download Test OutputTrue
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homework
3/26/2018
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 3 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Do you still need this ?