Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

C# programming question (very me who is basic and learning)

Customer Question
C# ***** question (very harder...
C# ***** question (very harder me who is basic and learning)
The sentence "A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" contains every single letter in the English alphabet. Such sentences are called pangrams. You are to write a program which takes a sentence and outputs all the letters it is missing which prevent it from being a pangram. You should ignore the case of the letters in the input sentence, and your output should be all lowercase letters in alphabetical order. You should also ignore all non US-ASCII characters. In case the input sentence is already a pangram, output the string NULL.Input:
Your program should read lines of text from standard input. Each line contains a sentence.Output:
For each line of input, print to standard output all the letters it is missing, in lowercase, sorted in alphabetical order. If there are no missing letters, print the string NULL.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
Failed to put the two input sentences and expected output
Test 1
Test Input Download Test InputA quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Expected Output Download Test OutputNULL
Test 2
Test Input Download Test InputA slow yellow fox crawls under the proactive dog
Expected Output Download Test Outputbjkmqz
3/26/2018
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

Hi, when is this due?

55 minutes no pressure :) I have tried and can't figure this out - I had to google what pangram meant do you thin you will be able to help me within time frame?
I know it is a lot to ask but are you able to if possible add comments to code so I may be able to understand? I am so sorry to be bothersome. I really want to learn and hopefully become a developer
Hello Ingo U - I ran out of time and had to submit what I had. I was able to get code running with correct output BUT they the test output printed in test 1 so test 2 failed. Although I know I need to pay just did not want you to rush on it. I will be more than happy to pay and save code as it will help me in the future. I do have 2 more code papers to turn in I am sure I may need help on this evening if you are able to help.

I'm very sorry I was unable to help you in time, and you do not need to pay for anything - please contact customer service and ask for a refund.

However, I'd welcome the opportunity to assist you in the future, but not this very evening.

To ask me a question directly, bookmark and use this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-ingou/

When you post a new question, please also put "FOR INGO U ONLY" at the beginning of the question; it'll help catch my eye.
If someone else responds before I do, you can work with them, or ask them to notify me. Of course, I hope that I've earned your confidence and will get the opportunity to assist you again.

Regards,
Ingo

Thank you so much! Have a great evening nothing like me waiting to last minute :) Will bookmark you!