Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

How do you create a dot plot with a large range of 50

numbers, ie between 0 -...
how do you create a dot plot with a large range of 50 numbers, ie between 0 - 425?
3/25/2018
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

When is this due?

Can you post the complete set of questions?

I can, thanks. This is year 7 maths (12 year old).
Data was collected from 50 people asking for the number of different artists that each person had in their phone music library. The results were recorded in a table and range from 0 through to 425. Using that data a dot plot has to be created. Due to large range of numbers it is baffling as to how to create a dot plot. Any suggestions?

If the data has a big range, just like in this case, you can use counting by 50's

Dot plot x axis can be adjusted, depending on the range of the data.

OK, so grouping by 50s is ok for a dot plot? We will try that then. Thank you
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
GLENN GILONGOS