Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

My son is sick and I have homework to get done and no time…

My son is sick...

My son is sick and I have homework to get done and no time to finish

Tutor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It’s been taking me too much time to do

Tutor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It’s homework

3/24/2018
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Can you kindly post the complete set of questions?

Which of the following applies to the disconnecting means for a branch circuit or feeder to a separate structure?
A. It shall be located as close as practicable to the entrance door
B.It shall be rated at least 100 amps
C.It shall be rated suitable for service equipment only
D.it shall be a circuit breaker, molded case switch, general-use switch, snap switch or other approved means

I will open this post to others, please hold on.

Ok
No answer
Judy Bailey

Hello and thank you for your patience. The answer is D

Please remember to rate me so that I am paid for my time. Thank you!

Judy

But not #32
Did my pictures go through
A electric kiln rated 208 8.4 KW single phase is supplied by a 60 ampre rated branch circuit the branch circuit it is extended using 6 AWG 2 type MC cable the conductors in the cable are copper the total length of the branch circuit is 80 feet what is the approximate percentage voltage drop in the branch circuits assume k=12.8

Hello ... I'm happy you are using tutor.com. There are guidelines for using the site. You need to ask all your question on a single posting. I will answer 30 and 31 this time. I'm not sure about the one you have on this page about the kiln, but I'll give it a try. If you have additional questions, you need to start an entire new question page. Let me know if you have questions about that.

I'll be back in a moment with your answers. And, yes, the pictures came through!

I got the kiln answer already
Any luck?

I'm still working ... I had to leave for a while. About five more minutes.

Ok thanks
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Judy Bailey