Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

If you had a 24 yr old male hiv/aids infected due to

Customer Question
If you had a...

If you had a 24 yr old male hiv/aids infected due to previous blood transfusion and a 46 yr old mother of 3 with a history of long term drug use. You only have enough blood for one. who gets it and why?

Tutor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Ok

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I dont have hiv/aids. Im in school and im seeking information.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homework
3/23/2018
Tutor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

this sounds like an ethics question

are you taking an ethics class?

the point of ethics is to talk about your values and grey areas like this.

does a patients prior lifestyle make one more or less deserving of medical care?

are we as caregivers able to judge who is more deserving of who gets medical care? like we are playing god, no?

I can't write this essay for you for your ethics question.