Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

8th grade Math Help I need tutoring help/ resources for 8th…

8th grade Math HelpI need...
8th grade Math HelpI need tutoring help/ resources for 8th grade Math on Compound Interest & Simple Interest.
3/22/2018
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Please provide data thanks.

Please see attached

Please accept the offer so answers may be provided in next 24 hours, thanks.

I'm not allowed to accept extra charges.

What do you mean by not allowed?

it cost extra money and this is my parents account

So you are willing to pay the current amount?

I dont understand your question, But I just need help understanding with my homework.

how much you can pay?

My parents pay for the monthly membership, and I do not have permission from them to charge extra on their account.

Okay, how long do you have for this?

As long as it takes.for example #2 with the excption of rate and time... i dont know what numbers go where inside the formula.

Okay, will provide answer in next 24 to 36 hours, thanks.

That won't help me, because i need this for tomorrow.I'm just looking for an explaination of how to complete this type of problem.

You said as long as it takes,

Tell me in how many hours you need this?

oh ok.. sorry I misunderstood.in the next hour if possible.

Will try my best but it may take more than an hour, may be two hours or less, thanks.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant