Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have an assignment that I have to do on excel and I have…

Customer Question
Hi pearl! I have...

Hi pearl! I have an assignment that I have to do on excel and I have no idea how to do a few problems

Tutor's Assistant: What programming language are you using for this assignment?

Its about time and date functions

Tutor's Assistant: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?

By 5:30 tonight! let me send you the instructions, there are only a few questions

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Create an Excel workbook that uses the built-in date & time functions in Excel to answer the following questions:1. How many days have you been at Ole Miss, since your first date of attendance? (it's okay to "guess" on the start date)2. What day of the week will the 8th of November occur on in 2018?3. How many "net working days" (e.g., Monday - Friday) are there between August 1, 2018 and November 30, 2018?4. A bill that your company received must be paid 75 days before the last day of this calendar year.
What date will that be?
What month will that be?
What day of the month?
What day of the week?5. A manufacturing process takes 157 hours to run. If it starts running at 12:30 p.m. on May 15, 2018, what date and time will it finish? What would the end date/time be if it could be completed in 88 hours?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
3/21/2018
Tutor: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

By when do you need this done (timezone)?

Whats the start date for Ole Miss

I need this done by 5:30 CST, in an hour:)Ole Miss is usually in school from August 22-May 11
Is there any way to share my screen with you? I know so little about excel that even if we were to talk on the phone, I'm afraid it wouldn't be very helpful for me
Please let me know if you can do this as soon as possible, because if not I need to find someone else to help me before it's due

I did most of them (except for 5.)

I have to run an errand now. Could be back in approx one hour.

I hope its not too late.

Please see attached.

Tutor: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago

I am just following up to see what the status is for your issue.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank You and have a phantastic day!

Michael

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.