Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Attn: Markel Class: Gathering and Using Information...

Attn : Susan MarkelClass...
Attn : Susan MarkelClass : Gathering and Using Information...
Class : Gathering and Using Information in Criminal Justice
Due : 3/26/18 11:59pm (standard eastern time)50 questions
Multiple Answers
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Chapter 6-10
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
http://cjfs5865spring2018.weebly.com/power-points.html
3/21/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher

I found it and will start working asap.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks again and i appreciate it highly
Hi! Here is chapter 6. Just wanted to make sure you were happy with it before I continued.
1. B - interruption and inattention
2. C - reproach
3. D - all of the above
4. There is no question number 4
5. C - filtering
6. A - actively silent
7. C - lecture
8. B - controlled
9. A - listen to everything the interviewee has to say
10. D - all of the above
11. B - attending
12. B - filtering

I did go ahead and do the next chapter, but would like to wait for you to approve the method before I move on. Please let me know ASAP if this the work is suitable.

13. D - it neutralizes the direction and outcome of the interview

14. A - lead, content, and check

15. C - emotion, content

16. A - facts, behavior, ideas, procedure

17. B - feedback

18. D - tracking a mixed message

19. A - retaining information

20. B - can choose to use

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ma’am !!! That works for me !!!!!! A lot easier than last lol !!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
By the way, I got an A last test !!

Awesome! Glad to hear it. I will try to get these finished today. There are only 31 questions, correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It’s 57 questions
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I uploaded 6 jpeg files
Only three came through. I see now where you wrote 50 multiple choice questions in your original post. I’m sorry. I guess I had a duh moment. The three jpeg files that came through have 1-31 on them. Can you shoot the other three through again?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here are the rest of the questions
21. C - cognitive
22. D - incomplete summary
23. B - third
24. B - first person singular
25. D - immediacy of experiencing
26. D - discrepancy issues
27. D - here and now
28. B - can’t
29. C - y’all
30. E - rejection
31. A - present
32. A - here-and-now immediacy
33. B - hidden agenda
34. C - present moment
35. B - exploratory
36. A - investigative
37. D - all of the above
38. B - prediction
39. B - RBI (not found in PowerPoint)
40. D - right before
41. B - funnel sequence
42. A - an inverted funnel sequence
43. C - memory
44. C - 63%
45. C - it takes longer to conduct
46. A - precise, exact, and specific
47. D - all of the above
48. B - should be avoided
49. A - formulate an answer as opposed to giving a straight answer
50. C - chaining
51. C - discrepancies51 (there are 2 number 51 questions)
D - empathy
52. C - incompetent
53. A - arguments
54. B - inconsistencies
55. D - all of the above
56. B - maximum
57. B - playing the game
Here are the rest of the answers. Please remember to rate the answer positively if you are satisfied. If not, please let me know how else I can help.
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thanks so much again !!!!!!!!! I appreciate it highly !!!!!!!!
No problem! Happy to help.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
This time, I was able to rate you !!!! Lol
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
you're very welcome !!!!!!!!! do you do essays if i may ask kindly ma'am?
Susan Markel
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher