Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need to do a Curve-fitting Project - Linear Model Gasoline…

hello! I need to do...
hello! I need to do a Curve-fitting Project - Linear Model Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Prices (dollar per gallon 1990-present) Id like to use this source: https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/gasdiesel/
any chance I could get some help?here are the instructions:
Curve-fitting Project - Linear Model
Instructions
For this assignment, collect data exhibiting a relatively linear trend, find the line of best fit, plot the data and the line, interpret the slope, and use the linear equation to make a prediction. Also, find r2 (coefficient of determination) and r (correlation coefficient). Discuss your findings. Your topic may be that is related to sports, your work, a hobby, or something you find interesting. If you choose, you may use the suggestions described below. 
A Linear Model Example and Technology Tips are provided in separate documents.
Tasks for Linear Regression Model (LR)
(LR-1) Describe your topic, provide your data, and cite your source. Collect at least 8 data points. Label appropriately.  (Highly recommended: Post this information in the Linear Model Project discussion as well as in your completed project. Include a brief informative description in the title of your posting. Each student must use different data.) 

The idea with the discussion posting is two-fold: (1) To share your interesting project idea with your classmates, and (2) To give me a chance to give you a brief thumbs-up or thumbs-down about your proposed topic and data. Sometimes students get off on the wrong foot or misunderstand the intent of the project, and your posting provides an opportunity for some feedback. Remark: Students may choose similar topics, but must have different data sets. For example, several students may be interested in a particular Olympic sport, and that is fine, but they must collect different data, perhaps from different events or different gender.
(LR-2) Plot the points (x, y) to obtain a scatterplot. Use an appropriate scale on the horizontal and vertical axes and be sure to label carefully. Visually judge whether the data points exhibit a relatively linear trend. (If so, proceed. If not, try a different topic or data set.)
(LR-3) Find the line of best fit (regression line) and graph it on the scatterplot. State the equation of the line.
(LR-4) State the slope of the line of best fit. Carefully interpret the meaning of the slope in a sentence or two.
(LR-5) Find and state the value of r2, the coefficient of determination, and r, the correlation coefficient. Discuss your findings in a few sentences. Is r positive or negative? Why? Is a line a good curve to fit to this data? Why or why not? Is the linear relationship very strong, moderately strong, weak, or nonexistent?
(LR-6) Choose a value of interest and use the line of best fit to make an estimate or prediction. Show calculation work.
(LR-7) Write a brief narrative of a paragraph or two. Summarize your findings and be sure to mention any aspect of the linear model project (topic, data, scatterplot, line, r, or estimate, etc.) that you found particularly important or interesting. 
You may submit all of your project in one document or a combination of documents, which may consist of word processing documents or spreadsheets or scanned handwritten work, provided it is clearly labeled where each task can be found. Be sure to include your name. Projects are graded on the basis of completeness, correctness, ease in locating all of the checklist items, and strength of the narrative portions.
3/21/2018
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi

When is the deadline of this home work?

(how many days from now?)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sunday

Kindly accept the offer below, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I thought the deposit was enough?

it is just an initial estimate, by the customer service, so sometimes, the final price will be determined by the expert who will help the customer, (depending on the posted questions)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yikes.
My deposit goes to the over all cost though right?

yes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you think it will be much more
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your required date and time. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you send this before Sunday?

Maybe Saturday midnight

or 11pm Sat (est time?)

Hi

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay well thanks for the help.
The sooner the better, Saturday is better then Sunday when it’s due.
What if I need to make adjustments or something.

ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay... so i won’t hear back from you till Saturday?

Yes, (I am doing also other works)

I send you now an email, kindly check if you successfully received it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I see the email. You said maybe Saturday night?

ok gtg now.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You didn’t respond to my last message?

I said ok, (for your last message) if you have some more questions, you can send it to my email. (it is getting midnight now here in my place, need to sleep now) good night!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My concerns are
1) your name on this website and the name via email is different.2) you’ve stated several times you have others to help and can not get to me till the day before it’s due. This is a problem for me .3) after speaking with customer service it is stated that I can not change experts because I have rated you (unknowingly when I agreed to you 10$ to converse via email) if you are too busy to help me before my dead line, kindly say so and allow someone else with less Work who can.4) As requested I will send you the problem via email. But why when it is here on the site.I am becoming uncomfortable with this transaction and math help considering I have concerns that no one seems to be able to address.

ok will send the answer on Saturday morning

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is still a concern for me.
If you are so busy, I completely understand.
That’s not a problem.
But I’d like to use the work you help me with and the Work I may still need to do and have it completed and turned in before Saturday.
Today is Wednesday.
That is a long time to wait.If you are too busy then please pass me to another expert who can help me sooner.
I do not see why this is a problem.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Your email response;
You have told you need that on sunday, so that is the usual case in just answer, you told the deadline, then you receive the answer file in few mins or 1 hr before the deadline. If you told you need that Thursday or so, so i will do that, but the less time you will give to the one doing it, might also increase the price he will ask for.My response to your email conversation:
You asked when it was due, not when I need it.
And why would this increase the price?
I paid what you asked plus the fee for you to send it to my email so that it is not stolen by anyone (as you stated)
Okay fine .
I agreed to this AND paid the extra fee already .
Totally over $60 just for help with an assignment.Why is this so difficult?
If you are too busy (as you have stated you are a busy person) why not pass me off to someone who can help sooner?
Just because it’s due Sunday doesn’t mean I am to wait till Saturday to start getting help?!This is becoming very upsetting that I am having to converse with you like this.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will send you questions via email as you asked .
But having undocumented conversations with you via personal email is not ok.

ok, just send them thru email.

I will answer you concerns here, actually these are really unnecessary, in related to the posted questions, if you need the answers today or tomorrow, you should have told me, and I will do it, (and I will not do or accept other customers and will do only, besides you did not pay my whole week, so I can not accept other customers even today or tomorrow, right?)

My concerns are
1) your name on this website and the name via email is different.
It is just the same, any one can use a different name on his or here email, or even in facebook, or other sites, and it does not really concern you I think. Even you, you have two names in your email, you are named Charlie and Charla, so I was confused if that was also different persons.

2) you’ve stated several times you have others to help and can not get to me till the day before it’s due. This is a problem for me .

I said, I will send your answer on the day before your deadline, you send me so many email messages, first I said 1hr before the deadline, you still did not agree, so I said Saturday morning, but still you are still sending me so many unnecessary emails and now you want me to do your home work tomorrow, you should have told me that at the start, that you need the answer exactly how many hours from the time you posted (or how many days from the time you posted) and you will receive the answers)

3) after speaking with customer service it is stated that I can not change experts because I have rated you (unknowingly when I agreed to you 10$ to converse via email) if you are too busy to help me before my dead line, kindly say so and allow someone else with less Work who can.
I do not know why you need to tell this to me. I told you I answered this same questions several times before, so I can even do this with no problem at all, if you need the answer now or tomorrow, I can do that, but time you will give to the answering expert might also change the rate of the question.

4) As requested I will send you the problem via email. But why when it is here on the site.
Sometimes, I can't access the site using my mobile, so better the email

I am becoming uncomfortable with this transaction and math help considering I have concerns that no one seems to be able to address.

Please, no need to send unnecessary emails, Just wait for the time you told me you need the answer, then you will receive it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You asked me when it was due.
Not when I needed it by.
Had you had asked that I would have said before Friday or something so I have time to review it and make changes and understand it before it’s due. Incase for whatever reason things don’t work out and I need more time to do it.
Waiting tilll an hour before it’s due is unreasonable.
I’m not asking for help now, or tomorrow.
But had I had ready any where on the website that the sooner I needed it the more expensive this would cost I would have considered my options.
Now, I am $60 in and an trying to make due with this service despite my skepticism about its charges.
As you have stated and made me feel like I am bothering you because you are 1) busy with other work 2) sleeping because our times zones are vast. I have requested that you kindly allow someone who can help me sooner.
I am so comfused why this is an issue for this website
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You’ve made me feel more like an inconvenience then a student looking for help when you are suppose to be an expert and a math tutor, you say I’m not paying for your work week and make me feel like it’s unreasonable to ask for help with my math work sooner and state that I can get the help if I pay more.I am not wrong for being upset at this .
GLENN
GLENN
GLENN, Teacher