Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

At common law, which of the following constitutes legally…

At common law, which of...
At common law, which of the following constitutes legally sufficient provocation for an accused to claim a heat of passion defense?
3/20/2018
philip.simmons

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

What state are you in? And what do you mean "heat of passion divorce"??

hello,
i'm in Minnesota and i'm not sure what it means either that's why i need help

MN does NOT allow common law marriage. SO there is no reason to divorce (since there is not any way to be married, under common law, in MN)

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

how about in the United state in general

It does not work that way. There is no "general" law for common law marriage. Every state has their own law for common law. You stated you were in MN...again, there is no common law marriage in MN

would you help me with this questionUsually, voluntary intoxication constitutes _____ for mens rea purposes.

What does that have to do with common law marriage??

I answered the question on common law...it seems that you are a student taking a test trying to get the answers...is that correct? I note you have like 15 different random questions on this service....

Again, now it is 16 random questions, none of which you have rated...

Did you have additional questions on common law? If not can you rate the answer please...

i'm trying to study for my coming test using a study guide but it seems like no one knows the answers here

SO this is NOT about marriage? Is it about assault?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
philip.simmons