Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Looking for some help creating a MS project schedule based…

Customer Question
Looking for some help creating...
Looking for some help creating a MS project schedule based off the following.
Create a MS Project Schedule based on a micro brewery.
The schedule needs to have at least 30 tasks in Project and have at least 10 relationships between tasks. A relationship is a link between tasks (i.e. predecessors). In addition, you should have at least 5 summary tasks. You also need to have 4 milestones.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homework
3/20/2018
Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 3 months ago
bengmugenr

A homework? If yes, the name of course and textbook please. Thanks.

It is not. It is part of a group project for work.
can this be completed by friday evening?
Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 3 months ago

So it is a real project? Or in other words, to actually do something for a micro brewery?

No it is a made up. Team building project for work.
Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 3 months ago

Okay, I can take it at and finish it in 24 hours, but I need to offer you premium services to cover my extra effort on this, because this question is significantly underpriced considering the given content. It is a real project, but the content including the tasks and their business logic as well as effort of each task must be based the business of a real brewery, therefore significant extra effort is required in researching and building a workable plan, including the required relationships, summary tasks and milestones.

BTW, please clarify what "summary task" is based on your or your team's understanding. I need to clear know your concept before making up anything.

Therefore I would like like to offer a premium service at $399 USD. If you agree, I will send the offer. Thanks.

Yea your abosoluting insane. This is not that involved. Please open the question so someone can be more serious than this. Thanks
Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 3 months ago

Sure. If you are looking for something like real or in a professional manner, it has to be that value.

I opt out now. Thanks for using JustAnswer.

Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you still need help here?

but not for he amount you have suggested
Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 3 months ago
Okay, I opt out.
FYI - for the content you required - the industry, the business and the logic, except you need a task list with no logic connection in business (actually it is just a file in MS project format, not a plan for actual use or analysis).
can anyone help me complete this by tonight 10pm?
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 3 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please let me know how many number of are remaining in the deadline as well as i will provide you guidelines for how to make project schedule but cannot prepare the whole schedule for you as well as i have no MS project so will provide the guideline for MS word, will this work for you, please let me know, thanks.