Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

605846

605846
3/19/2018
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work

Hello, and thanks for your request.

I believe this is Lesson 2: Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Health Education. Please post the questions, as they vary randomly from exam to exam.

Physical activity is a level where talking is difficult but still possible

That sounds like a Stephen Hawking quote!

Children learn best when there taught is scared toward skills and interests
Preschooler should drink how ounces of milf each day

See if you can copy and paste the questions and answer choices for all 20 questions.

OK, thanks. I will be starting on these shortly.

Hello again,

Here are the answers for comparison with your own. Let me know if you have questions about any of these answers.

If the responses are satisfactory, please remember to provide a positive rating so that I am compensated for assisting you.

Exam #605846RR

1. A
2. A
3. C
4. B
5. A
6. C
7. A
8. B
9. A
10. C
11. A
12. B
13. D
14. C
15. A
16. B
17. C
18. B
19. D
20. D

Hope this helps!

Note that I had an edit for #10 (correct answer is 'C'). Let me know how you do.

I made a 74

How did you score 74% on a 20 question test?

I’m sorry 75
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Ok thx
Do u help with writing essays ?