Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Can you solve why I'm getting this message. Windows 10. I'm…

Customer Question
Can you solve why...

Can you solve why I'm getting this message

Tutor's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Tutor's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm getting this message when I try to attach .mdf file to may database using SQLExpress. I have uninstalled this several times. I've checked my administrative rights

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nio

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
3/18/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 4 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
What message you are getting?
I got it now....I needed to run this as administrator. I guess I thought I was the administrator since I'm of the computer

Okay, no problem, thanks.