GLENN
GLENN, Teacher
Experience:  Math Teacher for at least 15 years
79514296

Helllo - I've calculated the percentage change in variables

Helllo - I've calculated the percentage change in variables which are all related. I would like to know why the total number of empty seats has increased, even though the total number of passengers has increased to a greater extent than the total number of seats
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?
Customer: I have a screenshot of the data

Hi

When is this due?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As soon as possible, it is not homework but a question I am wondering about the answer to because I will have to explain the results to somebody. I have attached a file with the data
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
anytime in the next two hours would be good, I will have this screen open on my request to discuss my question with you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
desk*

Can you kindly accept the offer below?

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer now, through your email, asap. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok - I have sent you the question via email

ok

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.