Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Helllo - I've calculated the percentage change in variables…

Helllo - I've calculated...

Helllo - I've calculated the percentage change in variables which are all related. I would like to know why the total number of empty seats has increased, even though the total number of passengers has increased to a greater extent than the total number of seats

Tutor's Assistant: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?

I have a screenshot of the data

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

When is this due?

anytime in the next two hours would be good, I will have this screen open on my request to discuss my question with you
desk*

Can you kindly accept the offer below?

GLENN GILONGOS

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer now, through your email, asap. Thanks.

Ok - I have sent you the question via email

ok

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.