Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

For LogicPro only Implement the pattern-matching algorithm…

Customer Question
For LogicPro onlyImplement the pattern-matching...
For LogicPro onlyImplement the pattern-matching algorithm shown in the pseudo-code listing below. The 'slist' object in the pseudo-code is a map data structure. Most listings of this algorithm's use arrays, however, a map is much more space efficient.Your map data structure is your dynamic-array, converted to a map that takes pairs as data members. Also, the map is implemented as a hash-table. The midterm contained a hash-table section that handled unique-string combinations. For this map, design your hashing function to handle 'unique strings' of length 1 thru 8.This algorithm expects unique strings of length 1 (the lower ascii table). Test your implementation using a range of text strings and patterns. For testing purposes, assume the strings are unique and you do not need to check for uniqueness.A second test would be to test unique strings of length > 1. Note that a unique string is a string that contains unique characters not present in other strings. For example: , , are unique strings of length 3, while ,, are not unique.See algorithms below for pseudo-code. Also, the uploaded sample code for Rabin-Karp (RabinKarp.cpp), has a bug in the implementation: sometimes it finds a match, and sometimes it doesn't. It should always find it, as it's a character-by-character crawler. Part 2 of this assignment is to fix bug, so it finds it in all cases.Algorithm Position(c, s, t)
1 for o = len(t)+1 to 1 dec o
2 f = true
3 for i = 0 to len(s) step i
4 it = o - len(s) - 1 + i
5 if it >= 0 and s[i] != t[it]
6 f = false
7 it = o - len(s) - 1
8 if f == true and (it<=0 or t[it-1] ne c)
9 return len(t) - o + 1
10 return -1Algorithm BadShift(p)
1 for x = 0 to len(p)-1 step 1
2 slist[p[x]] = len(p) - x - 1Algorithm GoodShift(k)
1 b = ""
2 for i = 0 to len(k) step 1
3 slist[len(b)] = Position(k[len(k) - 1 - i],b,k)
4 b = k[len(k) - 1 - i] + b
5 return slistAlgorithm Search(t,p)
1 g = GoodShift(p)
2 b = BadShift(p)
3 while i < len(t) - len(p) + 1
4 j = len(p)
5 while j > 0 && p[j-1] == t[i+j-1]
6 j -= 1
7 if j > 0
8 bs = b[t[i+j-1]]
9 gs = g[len(p)-j]
10 if bs > gs
11 i += bs
12 else
13 i += gs
14 else
15 return i
16 return -1Algorithm Test()
1 target = "block of text ..."
2 pattern = "some pattern"
3 Search(target,pattern)
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Homework
3/16/2018
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 5 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.