Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Environmental Hazards and Human Health Municipal solid waste…

Customer Question
Environmental Hazards and Human HealthMunicipal...
Environmental Hazards and Human HealthMunicipal solid waste (MSW) is all of the garbage, refuse, trash, or junk that gets thrown away from homes and small businesses. All of this MSW is collected and taken away. Have you ever wondered where it goes? In the 1950s and 60s, it went to open dumps. In the 1970s, landfills were established, but there were problems, and today there is new legislation and technology to better manage this waste.
For this assignment, you will review the history of MSW and complete the SCI201 Worksheet.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Unit 4 Individual Project Grading Criteria
Max Points
Introduction includes a 1-2 sentence discussion defining municipal solid waste
5
Introduction includes a 1-2 sentence discussion on the history of MSW, focused on pre-industrialization (before 1850).
5
Introduction includes a 1-2 sentence discussion on why MSW management needed to change, including specific examples such as disease outbreaks or environmental impacts
5
Body defines an open dump and associated environmental problems in at least paragraph
15
Body defines an early landfill and specifically addresses leachate, methane, incomplete decomposition, and settling in at least paragraph. When discussing the environmental problems, student must do more than simply state “leachate is a problem” for example.
15
Body defines a modern landfill and associated environmental protections/pollution preventatives in at least paragraph. This paragraph should address the specific environmental problems discussed under early landfills as much as possible.
15
Body discusses one of the 4 landfills identified, including innovative approaches to waste management and environmental protections in at least paragraph. Paragraph should state how the landfill is working to be more productive and reduce its environmental impact.
15
Conclusion is at least 1 paragraph in length and specifically addresses what student learned from the assignment
10
Cites sources using APA format both in-text (2pts) and in a references page (3pts).
5
Uses proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar to write clearly and effectively.
10
Total:
100Name
Course Number
Instructor’s Name
Due DateFor this assignment, complete all of the sections on this worksheet, and submit it to the Submitted Assignments area of the classroom.
Introduction
A good paper should start with background information on the topic to be discussed, define important terms, and explain why the topic is important to the reader. For this assignment’s introduction, you will answer the following questions:
What is municipal solid waste?How was waste dealt with before industrialization?Why did this process have to change?Body of Paper
The body of your paper should consist of several paragraphs, one to address each of the main topics of your paper. For this week’s assignment, address the following points with at least 1 paragraph each:
1. Describe an open dump. What environmental problems do open dumps cause?2. Describe an early landfill, and how these differ from open dumps. What problems are associated with early landfills? This should include a discussion of leachate, methane, incomplete decomposition, and settling.3. Describe a modern landfill. What are the differences as compared to early landfills?4. Choose 1 of the following landfills, and explain the innovations being implemented to make the landfill more productive and to reduce its environmental impact:
o Mariannhill Landfill, South Africa
o Puente Hills Landfill, California
o Altamont Landfill, California
o Tessman Road Landfill, Texas
Conclusion
Below, write 1 paragraph summarizing the information above and what you learned from this assignment.References
Include at least 1 reference that you used in your assignment. Every reference in this list must be cited above as an in-text citation. If you are not sure how to format a reference or in-text citation you can review the CTU Style Guide.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
3/16/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 4 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please mention the deadline and let me know could you cite me in this assignment?

The decline is today.
How many hours are remaining in that?? And also tell me that could you cite me
Hello, three hour remaining, you can’t cite me
please no answer get, and time is running out.

I guess now the deadline is crossed or you still need the answer

I still need the assignment, please how long would it take you to deliver the assignment?
I’m outside usa, it will be deficult to talk on phone

I will provide the answer in next 18 to 24 hours, please let me know if that works for you, thanks. In addition, i was not saying to cite you in assignment, i am saying to cite me in your assignment, please let me know about that too, thanks.

Okay, I will be waiting for the assignment, you are free cite yourself. Thanks
You have replied late so 24 hours will start from the time you will accept my offer, thanks.
You have been asking questions with offer of $38 for the past three days. I think you are ready for this assignment. Please your offer can’t fly.
I was asking question to ensure that whether it will be possible for me to do your assignment, $38 is quite low for such work