Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Need help with the following program thank you in advance…

Need help with the following...
Need help with the following programthank youin advance(Game: play a tic-tac-toe game) In a game of tic-tac-toe, two players take turns marking an available cell in a grid with their respective tokens (either X or O). When one player has placed three tokens in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row on the grid, the game is over and that player has won. A draw (no winner) occurs when all the cells in the grid have been filled with tokens and neither player has achieved a win. Create a program for playing tic-tac-toe. The program prompts two players to alternately enter an X token and an O token. Whenever a token is entered, the program redisplays the board on the console and determines the status of the game (win, draw, or continue).I have attached screenshots of the chapter items to use only, and of the example program.
3/15/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

What is the deadline?

Sunday afternoon

Thanks. Will have it ready

Let me know once accepted.

Are you there my friend?

I am here
Why are you requesting additional money?

It is per the complexity. Also let me know the deadline please.

I did it for you while waiting

download http://www.wikisend.com/download/291650/TictacToeGame.py

Just posted the answer Link

Let me know once you get it

Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that I will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.

Please consider adding bonus after rating

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Did you get the code?

I was away from my computer going over it now

okay

Let me know or

Please bookmark my profile page:

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Program works very well, I am waiting on some clarification as to how the professor wants it to print.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
I have just requested additional info just to make sure. On average I have received grades in the mid 80s from your work, so I am content with the quality of service