Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

FOR INGO U ONLY: I need help with a C++ code

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Tutor: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

Hi, welcome back. I've been working on your project already, I expect I'll have it done by end of day.

As I indicated, the total project size is comparable to the last one, so I will submit an incremental offer, like before. Hope that's OK for you.

How are you feeling about my offer? I have the code just about ready, just running some more tests. It seems to be working as required.

OK, maybe you're busy. I'm attaching the code I wrote for you in good faith; I believe it meets the requirements of the assignment.

If you find any problems or bugs, please let me know ASAP. If not, I hope you'll accept my answer and additional offer as proposed.

Regards,

Ingo

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry, I was away from my computer. I will pay the extra $40. Thank you so much!

No worries, do let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions about the code.

just following up, were you able to use my solution?
Please feel free to post any additional questions, comments or concerns you may have regarding this issue.

If you're not yet satisfied with the result, please let me know what is missing.
I will do my best to make it right for you.

Otherwise, please don't forget to rate my service - I don't get paid for my work until your rating is received.

Regards,
Ingo U

did everything work out for you on this question?

If you're satisfied with my work, please don't forget to rate my service - I don't get paid until your rating is received.

Regards,
Ingo U

Regards,
Ingo U

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Ingo U
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer