Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

14. Olivia and Dwayne are discussing newborn kittens and…

14. Olivia and Dwayne are...
14. Olivia and Dwayne are discussing newborn kittens and puppies. Olivia says that five to fourteen days after delivery, a newborn kitten’s eyes will open and have full vision. Dwayne says that the kitten’s eyes will open and the kitten will have limited vision. Who is correct?
A. Both are correct.
B. Only Dwayne is correct.
C. Neither is correct.
D. Only Olivia is correct.15. A procedure that removes infected secretions is
A. stripping.
B. second intention.
C. agglutination.
D. hemostasis.16. Normal puppies and kittens are expected to
A. crawl and right themselves at birth.
B. first begin opening eyelids by 3 to 4 weeks of age.
C. begin suckling at birth.
D. regulate their body temperature by 4 days of age.17. A 20 kg dog has a PCV of 20%. We want to perform a blood transfusion and raise the PCV to 25%. How much donor blood (PCV = 40%) needs to be transfused?
A. 250 mL
B. 110 mL
C. 220 mL
D. 400 mL18. You're about to assist a veterinarian with blood collection from a donor cat. The optimal site for collection would be the _______ vein.
A. external jugular
B. cephalic
C. sublingual
D. medial saphenous19. An animal in the veterinary practice where you work is being treated with massage therapy. For which one of the following conditions would massage be most beneficial?
A. Fracture
B. Edema
C. Sprain
D. Hemorrhage20. The veterinarian for whom you work has recommended whirlpool therapy for an animal in the veterinary hospital. Which of the following conditions would be most helped by this type of therapy?
A. Amputation
B. Vascular disease
C. Recent surgery
D. Fever
3/15/2018
Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hi again, Mariam.

I'm Cher. Welcome back to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your questions now and will post back with a reply, when they are completed.

What is the title and number of the exam these are from?

Best wishes,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Cherits from online exams. I also send some other questions yesterday and still got no answer

Hi again, Mariam.

I recognized it as an online exam; what is the name of this exam and the number? Is it from Penn Foster or another online school?

I'll look for your other questions, too and might be able to help.

Is there an online Study Guide that you might be able to send me as a link through a free online file-sharing service, like Mediafire.com or another one you may use?

Thanks,

Cher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
its penn foster

Thank you. What is the name and number of the exam?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i send the questions for these three1- Clinical Parasitology
2- small And Large Animal Nursing, Part 1
3- small And Large Animal Nursing, Part 2

Thanks for sending this helpful information!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
are you the one who will answer all the questions i sent? cause there is questions that i sent yesterday and got no answer for yet

I can't promise that I will be the one who answers all your questions, due to my full schedule, but I will try my best. At this point, any other expert can pick up your remaining questions, as they're all on the 'open list.'

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher
Cher, Teacher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Teacher