Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I am returning you directed me to a secure website to make a…

Customer Question
I am returning you...

I am returning you directed me to a secure website to make a five dollar donation and I did but I had problems with the password ***** it had to be reset I did and I’m still having problems so if you don’t mind please direct me back to I guess just answer website so we could finish my question

Tutor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am returning you directed me to a secure website to make a five dollar donation and I did but I had problems with the password ***** it had to be reset I did and I’m still having problems so if you don’t mind please direct me back to I guess just answer website so we could finish my question HP notebook you had asked me for the model in operating system and I was looking for it and I couldn’t find it but there’s a strip on the back of the computer that has two different model numbers should I choose both and then send it or what should I do ?

Tutor's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

15-ba

Tutor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

009d

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Wait I’m getting the model number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
3/14/2018
Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 4 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Please tell me what exactly you want?