Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Question: If you flip a coin 10 times, you have about a 95%

Customer Question
Question: If you...

Question: If you flip a coin 10 times, you have about a 95% chance of getting between ____% and _____% heads

Tutor's Assistant: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Read ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Homework
3/13/2018
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 4 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? (how many days from now?)

lol tomorrow
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 4 months ago

How many questions are there?

like 5
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 4 months ago

Can you kindly post all the questions?

how about I text it to you. it would be faster
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly accept the offer below (so I can also send to you my email address)

How much do I need to pay for 5 problems
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 4 months ago

I am not sure, but this additional is because the home work is urgent (tomorrow), also, so I can share with you my details (like email address, etc.)

I don't know then this sounds like it will get expensive. How can I get my money back
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 4 months ago

Kindly inform the site admin. Thanks.