Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

For logicPro only

For logicPro only
3/13/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Please provide the details

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here is the next assignment due 3/19: I will have one additional assignment creating SQL query files for this database next, so keep it handy...ThxYour database project must meet the following assessment requirements:
1.Create a database using professional principles and standards.
2.Use a relational database software application to develop a database implementing the logical design into a physical design.
3.Use MySQL database to create the normalized physical database including tabWhat to turn in
MAKE sure your files can be opened on another computer. DO not submit the PDF that can be generated because I will not be able to open it. The easiest thing to do is get the script you wrote to complete this assignment and save it to a text file and submit the text file.

Ok

I will check it and reply you .

What is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This Monday at midnight...6 days...no rush

Will you need help with setting up mysql on your computer or need script only?

Let me know once accepted and I'll provide the scripts ASAP.

Thanks

Let me know once accepted and I'll provide the scripts ASAP.Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will need scripts this week and I will need SQLquery files the week after...I have MySQL installed. I will submit what is required for the query files shortly...thx

Okay. Will provide the working scripts.

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Just posted the answer Link for PcAssetsDDL.zip

Let me know once you get it

unzip to get screenshots and required sql file

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This needs to be part of this assignment:
Create a minimum of ten rows of test data in each table in an SQL file with the scripts needed to create tables with keys and to insert test rows, etc., into the tables.I will have an assignment to run queries on the data I will submit on Tuesday.
Thanks,
Jeff
Ok

Posted the link for PCAssets.SQL with inserts

Let me know once you get it

Please bookmark my profile page:

Thank you for using this site!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Here is the next part of the assignment: I need SQL Query files for each...Design and develop the below queries using professional principles and standards:
1. A set of SQL Statements that returns all rows and all data for each table in your database
2. Two SQL Statements that return a subset of columns and a subset of rows using the WHERE clause
3. Two SQL Statements that join two or more tables in one query. Look for primary and foreign keys to help you determine join points. Use the JOIN clause as a part of your queriesThank You...
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer