Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need someone to write my program. Going out of town and…

I need someone to...

I need someone to write my program. Going out of town and won't have time.

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Python program for one of my classes.

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

Just that I need someone to write my Python program for me.

Assignment
In this assignment, a person’s complete name has either two or three distinct parts, where each part is a string of non-space characters delimited by spaces. (We will not use names such as “Martin Van Buren” which have a space within the last name.)
The user will input a name arranged in the first-name-first order. For example:
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
The program will output the name in the last-name-first order:
Kennedy, John F.
It will put a comma and space between the last and first names and limit the middle name to its initial. If the name only has two parts, such as:
Abraham Lincoln
Then it will omit the middle initial altogether:
Lincoln, Abraham
The program will include a loop that allows the user to process any number of names. It will stop when the user enters “Quit” instead of a name.
Complications
The letters in the input may be in any mixture of upper case and lower case. For example, this is valid input:
joHN QuInCy aDAMS
Also, there may be spaces before and after the name, and the space between the parts of the name may be of any length. For example, this is valid input:
john QuInCy aDAMS
The program must correct the case of the characters so that the output uses conventional English capitalization for proper names. Also, it must remove leading and trailing spaces and limit the space between names to one space character.
Sample Run
This sample shows how the screen must look when your program runs. You must strictly follow this format, wording, spacing, and alignment. The characters in red are typed by the user. The other characters are output by the program.
Enter name ----- John Fitzgerald Kennedy Modified name -- Kennedy, John F.
Enter name ----- Abraham Lincoln Modified name -- Lincoln, Abraham
Enter name ----- wiLLiAm HENry hArRiSoN Modified name -- Harrison, William H.
Enter name ----- qUIt
3/13/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

I won't be able to until tomorrow. I'm traveling at the moment.

No issues. Looking at the efforts, I am sending incremental offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll have it ready in few hours

There is payment failure. Please check/change you payment method or contact your card company to authorize the transaction or JustAnswer support and try again. let me know once fixed to proceed.

Are you there my friend?

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Sorry, I've been busy. What do I need to do?

Just posted the answer Link for FirstName.py

Let me know once you get it

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

I got it
I'm an instructor in the Army and I have to get back to that here in about 20 minutes. I won't be back until this evening.

great. Let me know anytime if you have more help

what do I need to do now?

Nothing, I have provided the code. Let me know anytime if you have more help

What does that mean? Forgive me, I'm just slow I guess.

No issues. You asked to write the code and I have provided the code. So this case is closed

I got it now. Thank you so much!!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.